“The Wing” Bremont
Client: A & H Construction
Contract Value: 1 million
Completion Date: July 2020
Calumet Services Ltd was employed to carry out the design, installation and commissioning of new watch makers headquarters. There are two building, one being the administration building with the watch making facility behind it. The project consisted of the procurement, installation and commissioning of the following services.
- Fully air-conditioned building utilising Mitsubishi Electric VRF.
- Air Handling Units producing tempered fresh air for the occupiers.
- The building has both on show services and hidden in the ceiling voids.
- Boosted cold water including new water tanks serving new gas fired hot water generators.
- Distribution pipework serving the toilet and kitchen facilities.
- Electric trench heating & electric panel heaters in the toilet areas.
- Above ground drainage systems.
- BMS systems.
- Fully commissioned and chlorination.